Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 English.DVDScr.[XViD] Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 2


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 109 Seeds Peers 100 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage


Download torrent


Description:
Younger and more reluctant hobbit Bilbo Baggins set out in an unexpected journey to the Lonely Mountain with a vigorous group of dwarves to reclaim stolen from the house to the mountain dragon Smaug.
Review:
The best of the best. Pete crafted masterpiece. I should say at this point, I am a new fan of the LOTR movies after seeing this movie. My friends and family always told me that I should look for in the first 3 movies, and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and witness the magnificent scale and perfect execution of Obi: an unexpected journey focuses on all 5 senses mine. Maybe I could count Obi as the sixth sense. It was only good.First of all, 48fps was just very sharp and eyes. It was a touch of genius technology to Jackson, and it worked perfectly, allowing the viewer to feel as if he / she has a photo frame on the stack Bilbo espionage or pine tree looking over the cliff and down Rivendell. It seems far away, but lets just say I forgot I was watching a movie and you can experience for yourself what I mean.The performance was fabulous, as well as rhythm-angle shot, acting, script, and so much more. Nota Howard Shore was so cute and are sure to put a smile on your face. The entire film will put a smile on your face. Obi will remind you that you can do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment