Saturday 18 May 2013

The Descendants 2011 (English) BDRip (AC3) Torrent Download

The Descendants (2011)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 5


The Descendants torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 149 Seeds Peers 79 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Director: Alexander Payne
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller


Download torrent


Description:
The Baron and his wife was seriously injured in boating accident after trying to reconnect with his two daughters.
Review:
This is a great movie, no doubt about that. But given the combination of Golden Globe and Oscar Buzz positive feedback on IMDB, I expect much more.The story and the premise of the film is perfect. In fact, the tagline caught my attention very much, trying to reconnect with his daughters. This is exactly the kind of movie that I like. Immediately, we can say that this is a film about human connection and character development, usually the kind of movies with big potential.Unfortunately, it was just good, but not special. It feels like the film as much as possible built, but failed to release him to a certain point in the film. The whole movie, to me, felt too preliminary in nature. Not necessarily the plot, because the plot develops, but feel Preliminary General of the film feels a great event and the most dramatic of these is never easy to explain my feelings towards happened.Its to the film because it was not necessarily a technical fault or specific. But it did linger around my eyes and a little confused. I felt like there was a lot to explore in the two characters Clooneys and character of his daughters. Also, I think the only element affecting the Clooneys performance. His performance is good, certainly, but again, because I feel like there is more to explore, of course, I feel like that its performance has been added to (but not necessarily improved). Given the film's Oscar buzz, I have to compare with other films of a similar nature. And unfortunately, I did not feel like there was not enough connection between the characters ... although the potential to reach the connection is being established, it was not done in my opinion. Unfortunately, I have to say that better developed Recovery summary movies.In connection, this is an enjoyable film, but it is, is missing some important elements in decline përvojëne watch some extent.


No comments:

Post a Comment