Saturday 18 May 2013

The Princess Bride 1987 [English] [DVDRip] Torrent Download

The Princess Bride (1987)

Good rate 21 Bad rate 3


The Princess Bride torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 131 Seeds Peers 51 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 1987
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Director: Rob Reiner
Starring: Cary Elwes, Mandy Patinkin, Chris Sarandon


Download torrent


Description:

Review:
There is so much thought here, to show how beautiful and funny this movie is, but I have to put in my fjalëte. . I just love this movie. I saw it with my parents when I was very young, and constantly kept to this day. It's a film that you just can not seem to get tired. For one, I love the medieval fantasy, as in books and movies. From a small child I loved knights, castles, dragons. All kind. This movie simply puts the viewer into a world of imagination, where everything seems real. Secondly, the characters are so fun to watch, you really start to feel


No comments:

Post a Comment