Friday 10 May 2013

The Incredible Hulk 2008 (Eng) BluRay (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Incredible Hulk (2008)

Good rate 7 Bad rate 2


The Incredible Hulk torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 121 Seeds Peers 65 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2008
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth


Download torrent


Description:
Dr. Bruce Banner, thanks to a gamma ray experiment that has gone wrong, transforms into a green-skinned hull giant since their pulse rate is too high. Meanwhile, a soldier uses the same technology to become an evil version of the original.
Review:
For those who have the original comic book Hulk, the TV series Hulk, or the regrettable Ang Lee Hulk you know, you should know that this new version is a mixture of decaying origins.Without , one of the major components of this new hulk comes from a series of Marvel, which is an alternative universe. There are many differences in the Ultimates universe. In this version, Banner did not get his gamma radiation during the experimental bomb blast. I will not spoil, but you can Jita look under www.marvel.com Ultimates if you want to get to the bottom of it. I can truly say that this version shows a bit of everything, so no matter what your knowledge of the Hulk character, there's a tie-ins everything.Personally, I felt it was a good restart thought out. This allows for future connection that only the version of the Hulk. This allows future Marvel film makers can choose from many aspects of alternative universes, and re-told, and combine what please.This was well populated. If the total period of time the product can not forget me, I do not like a particular actor, and really overall entertainment experience, its something to laugh about. I wont mention what I do not care, because all you will do is spark useless debate.Story - complex and intelligent, fast, and yet deeply explanatory, comprehensive, yet easy acquisition , the woman non-geeks. Plenty of links to the actual comic book, alternately comic and TV show that everybody in the sneak peek looked happy. Certainly was.CGI was great. I do not know why some have to nit-pick, but you can not please everyone, I guess. The event was great with lots of! If you ever read any of my reviews, you will know that I am a true fan of the overall entertainment. Even if I have a favorite, I dont rely on the evaluation of only actor, writer, director, production company, genre, or anything else. So, if you are not my opinion, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment