Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Avengers Age of Ultron 2015 Eng DVDRip Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 13 Bad rate 5


The Avengers torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 126 Seeds Peers 87 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2012
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson


Download torrent


Description:
SHIELD Nick Fury assembles a team of superhumans to help save the planet from Loki and his esercito.Nick SHIELD Fury assembles a team of superhumans to help save the planet from Loki and his army.
Review:
At the beginning I had the feeling that this movie will be super hero overload too much for me. But then I saw the positive reviews on RottenTomatoes and IMDb and YouTube as well as comments, etc. .. and I felt that I was wrong and that they can pull it really well! So I went to see it.But I feel completely cheated after watching this movie, as it is classified IMDb be misleading? The only reason this film could probably be remembered because it will become part of a study of how the film under the mesoderm, nh can be made into box office so hyped it up on the internet and social networks. I usually do not write reviews, but had to do it for this film as aa disappointing and a waste of time even while it is one of the best ever ranking on IMDb rating IMDb.If really is true, I feel anxious for those who can not view seen through action and special effects.Overall, you can enjoy this movie, if you love Michael Bays Transformers, if you do not find it very difficult to sit through this film as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment