Thursday 25 July 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 [English].PDVD Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 2


Rise of the Guardians torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 111 Seeds Peers 51 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher


Download torrent


Description:
When the evil spirit Step launches an attack on Earth, the immortal Guardians join the protection of innocent children around the world.
Review:
I am 24 years old, pretty macho guy, but I love animated films. I wife went and saw the movie Date Night and type handing the best Christmas movie of all time. It was full of wonder, awe and magic.I teared up at least four different times in the film. I felt like a child led me to believe. I found myself gasping and laughing at the same parts of the three-year-old girl sitting three seats away, and any movie that can do what you are worth. Best Holiday Movie :) I am all times.I wife and I found the film both moving and evoke feelings of the holidays, and I I felt for I hadnt child. It seems like a simple children's film, but it is much more than that if you really allow yourself to feel the characters. :) I hope you and your family can enjoy a movie like we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment