Wednesday 17 July 2013

Rise of the Guardians 2012 English.BluRay.[x264] Torrent Download

Rise of the Guardians (2012)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 2


Rise of the Guardians torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 109 Seeds Peers 100 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2012
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Family
Director: Peter Ramsey
Starring: Chris Pine, Alec Baldwin, Isla Fisher


Download torrent


Description:
When the evil spirit pitch to launch an attack on Earth, the Immortal Guardians team to protect the innocent children all over the world no.
Review:
I am 24 years old pretty macho, but I love animated films. Me and my wife went and saw this movie on a date night, and hands down the best Christmas movie of all time. He was full of wonder, amazement and magic.I described at least four different times during the film. It made me feel like a kid again, it made me think. I was gasping and laughing at the same parts as the three year old girl sitting three seats away were some movies that can do that is worth a look. The best holiday movie of all times.I :) wife and I found the movie to be as touching and aroused feelings about the holidays and have not had what I felt, since I was a kid. This may seem like a simple children's movie, but it's much more than that if you really allow yourself to feel the characters. :) I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment