Thursday 25 July 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 English BluRay (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 19 Bad rate 3


House at the End of the Street torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 127 Seeds Peers 57 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue


Download torrent


Description:
And a mother and daughter move to a new town itself by the living creatures put to the sword by which the parents of the girl themselves. Since he loves the survived his daughter, a son, a mother and daughter that he also felt they had betrayed the est.Et to move to a new town by the living creatures put to the sword by which the parents of the girl themselves. Since he loves the survived his daughter, a son, is also felt they had betrayed.
Review:
This movie was a surprise BELM "because I thought it would be more of a horror movie ... I would not call it that, Id call it a terrific suspense thriller with great twists and turns here and there. I loved the casting and storyline. The actors did a great job, especially. young male students leads. This is a story that could actually happened, imo. Music was a big part of the movie, too. Great band, when I was aware of it, it did not take away from the scene but built up my concerns! It was like a different character. Definitely worth seeing for all the right reasons. Very entertaining and kept my attention throughout. All this without the blood and guts galore - made me think of the old Alfred Hitchcock-type thrillers rely more on participation and imagination of viewers. Finally, I thought I had the plot figured, but I was surprised how this evil I was. Log on the way out of the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment