Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Dictator 2012 [Eng] BluRay.[XViD] Torrent Download

The Dictator (2012)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 3


The Dictator torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 114 Seeds Peers 91 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Larry Charles
Starring: Sacha Baron Cohen, Ben Kingsley, Anna Faris


Download torrent


Description:
Heroic story of a dictator who risks his life he so lovingly oppressed democracy will never come to the country.
Review:
I usually avoid movies that I know will be explicit and include coarse humor, because it's just not my cup of tea. Yes, right off the bat I was hoping this movie to be totally awesome ... I do not know if it was my low expectations before the show, but I really enjoyed the movie a lot. To enjoy this movie, but you need a little detach yourself from thinking too much of the wealth of racist and crude humor in the movie. However, the dictator is cynicism, it is a movie making fun of the real world, and if you let it, blesses you aware (while laughing) to racist attitudes and stereotypes ordinary people every day. Yes, it has a unique and explicit scenes, but in general, I think this material and it is very funny. Enter your Victorian influences out for a night and a good laugh. Search.


No comments:

Post a Comment