Friday 26 July 2013

The Departed 2006 English DVDScr.x264 Torrent Download

The Departed (2006)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 4


The Departed torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 135 Seeds Peers 87 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2006
Genre: Crime, Thriller
Director: Martin Scorsese
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson


Download torrent


Description:
Undercover state has infiltrated the Mafia clan and mole in the police work for the same crowd racing to locate and identify each other before being exposed to the enemy after both countries realize their costume is a rat.
Review:
Now I know that death is based off of Hong Kong WuJianDao film, but Scorsese really grab hold of a great story and brings it to see America. My father grew up in Boston and when we come out of the theater, he couldnt stop talking about how authentic environments and attitude is. Then working as an actor (Nicholson, DiCaprio, Damon) not only provides performance extremely interesting, but you will be drowned in the sea every narhorni and issues. Smaller role (Baldwin, Walberg, Sheen) are supporting roles that I remembered Jesus Quintana from The Big Lebowski, by the way I have ie their screen time limited, but they make a lasting impression that you love every scene they are in, especially Alec Baldwin . In the story begins with a basic introduction of the players and the setting, but you will find yourself slowing down after every plot twist and the negotiations, legs and back to the good and bad guys. If you're a Scorsese fan, like me, I think you will appreciate this movie. You can clearly see the Scorsese touch everything from music and movies, of course, great to hear Gimme Shelter, but played very well Comfortably numb. Another gangster flick from Scorsese her, but this is only because I feel very fresh and agrees NOT Scorsese gangster movie best, so why not allow it. Oscar worthy, right I sincerely hope this is DiCaprios best role since The Aviator, which is his best role since since Gangs of New York, I saw a pattern. But my impression is not politically gold statue, lasting impression of me is that I have served two and a half hours of bright brilliant and especially entertaining verb. Thank you Mr. Scorsese.


No comments:

Post a Comment