Wednesday 10 July 2013

House at the End of the Street 2012 English BluRay.[XViD] Torrent Download

House at the End of the Street (2012)

Good rate 9 Bad rate 0


House at the End of the Street torrent


Torrent details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Seeds 113 Seeds Peers 93 Peers

Verified Verified Torrent

Health Share ratio

Year: 2012
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: Mark Tonderai
Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Max Thieriot, Elisabeth Shue


Download torrent


Description:
Mother and daughter move to a new town, and a young girl who was killed by his parents to live in a house next door. When the daughter befriends the son of the rest of the story thus far has been to learn more.
Review:
This movie was a pleasant surprise for me because I thought it would be more of a horror movie ... I would not call it that, Id call it a tragic and severe doubts big twists here and there. I liked the casting and story. actors did a good job, esp. young male college student guide. This is a story that could have happened in real life, IMO. Music is a big part of the film, too. Good soundtrack, when I became aware of it, did not take off the veil, but built my concerns! It was like another character. Definitely worth seeing for all the right reasons. Very entertaining and kept my attention throughout. All this without the blood and guts galore - made me old Alfred Hitchcock-type thrillers that rely more on the expectations of the audience and fantasy. Finally, I thought I had the plot figured out, but I was surprised at how wrong I was. She smiled on the way out of the theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment